Yoosaad Online Learning Platform terms and conditions
By enrolling in an online course, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have the necessary technical requirements and internet access to participate in the online course.
- You are expected to adhere to the academic integrity policy and code of conduct of the institution offering the online course. Any violation of these policies may result in disciplinary action, including but not limited to, expulsion from the online course, revocation of credits, or legal action.
- You are required to complete all assignments, quizzes, exams, and other assessments by the specified deadlines. Failure to do so may result in a lower grade, incomplete status, or removal from the online course.
- You are expected to communicate respectfully and professionally with your instructor, peers, and other staff members involved in the online course. Any form of harassment, discrimination, bullying, or abuse will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the online course or other sanctions.
- You acknowledge that the online course content, materials, and methods are the intellectual property of Yoosaad Online Learning and are protected by copyright laws. You agree not to copy, distribute, modify, or sell any part of the online course without prior written permission from the Yoosaad Online Learning Platform.
- You understand that the online course may be subject to changes, modifications, or cancellations at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or other reasons. Our institution offering the online course will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes and provide alternative arrangements if possible.